Building production-grade clouds with Citrix CloudPlatform and open networking-enabled SDN fabrics. In this webinar we discussed how we can leverage the CloudStack orchestration and Big Switch’s Big Cloud Fabric to build production-grade clouds with SDN-based architecture and open networking switch hardware.
We answered the following questions:
• What are the emerging requirements on data center network infrastructure to efficiently manage cloud-hosted applications?
• How does Citrix CloudPlatform enable reliable, application-centric cloud orchestration and workload provisioning for cloud deployments?
• What integration does the joint solution provide for CloudStack orchestration with Big Cloud Fabric to achieve configuration automation?
• How can customers achieve operational simplicity, workload agility and elasticity at much lower cost points using the joint solution when compared to traditional box-by-box solutions?
We also showed a demo of: Joint Solution – CloudStack-based orchestration with Big Cloud Fabric.
• Aditya Tandon, Product Manager, Citrix
• Bala Ramachandran, Product Management, Big Switch Networks
• Ganapathi Bhat, Technical Marketing, Big Switch Networks
Moderator: Sharyn Fitzpatrick